Hello Leon,

The Galaxy Main server is a public resource and we implemented quotas to grant everyone fair access. We found that you had 3 accounts. This exceeds per user account published quotas:

    http://main.g2.bx.psu.edu/static/terms.html
    http://wiki.g2.bx.psu.edu/Main

We very much appreciate that you find Galaxy useful. But, when the system is overloaded by users subverting quotas, no one ends up accomplishing very much work successfully, as many users and perhaps you yourself may have noticed this prior week. Using a single account going forward is required for continued access to the public server. Please contact our system administrator Nate using galaxy-b...@bx.psu.edu to discuss this privately.

Galaxy has always been open source and is designed to be easy to deploy on your own resources, or on the cloud. Your usage needs might be better suited to one of these alternatives. For more information, please see:

   http://wiki.g2.bx.psu.edu/Big%20Picture/Choices

Best,

Jen
Galaxy team