Hi,

We have set up a local instance of galaxy-dist, using pbs-python to communicate with our HPC. Everything is working great, except for the upload functionality.

When I assign the upload1 to local:/// , uploading of small files through the web-site works, and upload of large files by ftp works as well. When I let upload1 to be handled by the default_cluster_job_runner ( = pbs:///), I get empty data sets. Galaxy does not report any errors however and the data state is ok.

Has anybody seen this issue and solved it? Using the local:/// job handler causes a massive performance hit on the galaxy process.

Best regards,

Geert Vandeweyer