Hi,

Just add some info about this, I have attempted to do so on SGE cluster.

I found that $NSLOTS works only for MPI jobs as it's part of the MPI
integration in SGE.

Other non MPI jobs won't work. For example:

python parallel_groomer.py input output $NSLOTS, $NSLOTS won't be replaced
by the SGE with the specified number.

Regards,
Derrick