Hi,

I am using your program from my home computer (portable computer with a small
screen). I can do all the lefse analysis succesfully (everything is green) but
cannot open the results- I click on the results but they do not open. when I
click on the 'eye' icon I do get a file, but I don't know which program is
needed for it to open (word pad and acrobat reader do not open it).

Please help me.

Nirit Keren.