Hi,
When I started Galaxy today I lost more than half of my processed data, weeks
of work ;-(. I had a look at the deleted dataset but nothing, If I had erased
them erroneously I wouldn't have purge them.... Is it possible that there was a
problem with the server? Or do a kind of logfile/history exist to see
everything what happened on the account?

Thanx and have a nice week-end

Céline