Hi,

I'm newbie in Galaxy. In fact, this is my first post.

I'd like to create a web-interface to run a C program. It is necessary a
config file which is used as input to this program. Therefore, the values
of parameters are informed by user through this web-interface. Its output
is some files.

I searched in Galaxy wiki some examples or tutorials. However, I didn't
find anything that helped me. I'm confused in what I can do.

Could you help me showing where I can find specific materials?

Best regards,

--
Rodrigo Antonio Faccioli
Ph.D Student in Electrical Engineering