If I turn on autoscale via the cloud console page, autoscale shows turned off
on page refresh. This occurs with both safari and firefox on a Mac. I have not
tried other OS/Browser combinations.  Where on the server is the autoscale
configuration? I would like to see whether or not the console page is lying to
me.

Thanks.

Glenn (Gedaliah) Wolosh
Scientific Programmer
IST/High Performance and Research Computing
University of Medicine & Dentistry of New Jersey (UMDNJ)
185 South Orange Avenue, MSB, Room C-631
University Heights, Newark, NJ 07101
Phone: 973.972.9835
Fax:  973.972.7412
wolos...@umdnj.edu<mailto:wolos...@umdnj.edu>