I am trying to work on 23 giga text file. My laptop being not powerful
enough I have split it in 10 files and made some modification on them. Now
I have made (linux and window) a double boot on my laptop and install
galaxy ( on the linux partition). Unfortunately, galaxy doesn t have enough
memory to work with this file.

 My question is : is it because I did not allocate enough memory to
galaxy/linux partition   when I did the double boot ( 5 giga f I recall
right ) or is it because galaxy over 2 giga anyway will not be able to
handle the situation.

Thanks any advices are welcome,
Romain
romain.desp...@einstein.yu.edu