Hi Peter,

This issue is part of a larger known issue that I have not had time to resolve
due to preparation for the 2 consecutive recent conferences I've been involved
in.  This is my next chunk of though, and I'll let you know when I get it
finished.

In the meantime, even though the WoLF PSORT tool is not being displayed as part
of what will get installed, it should still be installed along with the tools
that are being displayed.

Greg Von Kuster