From: galaxy-dev-boun...@lists.bx.psu.edu
[mailto:galaxy-dev-boun...@lists.bx.psu.edu] On Behalf Of Sascha Kastens
Sent: Tuesday, 31 July 2012 2:09 a.m.
To: galaxy-dev@lists.bx.psu.edu
Subject: [galaxy-dev] Upload local files

Hi devs,

when using the upload tool it would be nice to let the user

specify paths to files stored on our internal servers like the admin

can when choosing to add data to a library. Also it would be nice

to be able to link to these files.

Unfortunately I was not able to find the "tool" for uploading

files into a library so it would be nice if you can give me a hint.

With this information I should be able to extend the normal upload

tool.

Thanks in advance!

Cheers,

Sascha Kastens

Project Manager

GATC Biotech AG

Jakob-Stadler-Platz 7

D-78467 Konstanz

Phone: +49 (0) 7531-81604110

Fax:     +49 (0) 7531-816081

Email:  s.kast...@gatc-biotech.com<mailto:s.kast...@gatc-biotech.com>

http://www.gatc-biotech.com

http://www.twitter.com/gatcbiotech

http://www.facebook.com/gatcbiotech

http://www.xing.com/companies/gatcbiotechag

GATC Biotech AG
Chairman Supervisory Board: Fritz Pohl
Board of Directors: Peter Pohl, Thomas Pohl, Dr. Marcus Benz
UID: DE 142 315 733 | Registration: Konstanz, HRB 1757 | Registered Office:
Konstanz

The information contained in this email is intended solely for the addressee.
Access to this email by anyone else unauthorized. If you are not the intended
recipient, any form of disclosure, reproduction, distribution or any action
taken or refrained from in reliance on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful.
Please notify the sender immediately. The content of this email is not legally
binding unless confirmed by letter.

sender immediately.