Dear Galaxy users,

I am running a Galaxy instance in my institution's server and I want to keep it
up to date with the latest release. Nevertheless when i try hg incoming i get
the following error:

abort: There is no Mercurial repository here (.hg not found)!

Most probably the administrator of the server has downloaded the Galaxy-dist
directory without the use of Mercurial (I was suspicious of that all along as
the directory of the Galaxy installation is named galaxy_dist and not
galaxy-dist). Is there another way to update my instance?

Thank you,
Makis Ladoukakis