Hi Shaun,

Thanks very much for the details - they have helped me discover a weakness
which I've fixed.  if the browser page is opened to the "Manage repository"
page in the tool shed when the repository is cloned for the first time, the
repository name could be changed after the clone.  This has been fixed in
change set 7441:513a95abb738.

However, your step 4 (return to toolshed, find repository) implies that this is
not what you were doing.  Can you update to the tip from Galaxy central and see
if my latest fix still allows you to change the repository name after it has
been cloned in your environment?  If so, I'll need to figure out what you are
doing differently that is still allowing for this.

Also, what database are you using?  I found some issues with sqlite that I've
fixed that would not eve have allowed for the repository to be cloned in the
first place.

Thanks again!

Greg