Hello,

I am extracting data from a database and displaying the result in tabular
format. I would like to have the header in the output as column names, so that
when I do 'join' I know which columns I am referring to.  Currently, it only
displays as 1, 2, 3. How do I assign column names to the header? Whatever
columns I search in the database can be the header in my output.

I tried searching around but couldn't find the solution.

Thank you.

Batsal.