Hi Jennifer,

In universe.wsgi.ini, you can set the following parameters
require_login = True --> no anonymous user can access your Galaxy
allow_user_creation = False --> users can not register, only an admin can
create an account for them (under admin/manage users).

Tell me if you have other questions related to this matter

Sincerely

David