Hi David,

We found while creating our VMs for the GCC Training Day that browsers within
the VM (Ubuntu 12.04) were not able to consistently upload using the
AJAX/Hidden iframe method that Galaxy uses by default.  I'm investigating the
problem.  Are you able to upload using Firefox/Chrome/Safari on other OS's, or
is the problem specific to Fedora?

--nate