Hello,

I am trying to get the reference genomes to appear in our NGS tools. In my
bowtie.loc file for instance I have the following line:

hg18
/share/shared/data/genomes/hg18/bowtie/Homo_sapiens_assembly18.fasta.1.eb
wt

[galaxy@ tool-data]$ cd
/share/shared/data/genomes/hg18/bowtie/
[galaxy]$ ls
Homo_sapiens_assembly18.fasta.1.ebwt  Homo_sapiens_assembly18.fasta.4.ebwt
Homo_sapiens_assembly18.fasta.2.ebwt
Homo_sapiens_assembly18.fasta.rev.1.ebwt
Homo_sapiens_assembly18.fasta.3.ebwt
Homo_sapiens_assembly18.fasta.rev.2.ebwt

Do the files provided in the .loc file have to be fasta files? Where can
these fasta files be obtained?

-Rob