Hello,

I'm doing a local install of the bcbb/nextgen pipeline and galaxy on a SGE
cluster.  Our administrator has expressed a little concern over RabbitMQ, which
I have interpreted as requiring both a RabbitMQ-server install and
RabbitMQ-client installs on the individual nodes (feel free to correct me). Has
anyone implemented any alternative middleware protocols, or is RabbitMQ a
requirement to tie everything together?

Thanks loads,

Brandon