Hi Guys,

So i'm looking at having the dataset history item that is currently running
to load in text from a txt file, re-reading the txt file every few seconds
or so.

I have found where it gets displayed in the
/templates/root/history_common.mako and have added

 <%include file="test.txt"/>

so that it will read my text file but that obviously just reads it the once
and then moves on.

So what I need help with is being able to read it from the file multiple
times while the tool is executing.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers,
Ed