Excuses for the repost, but I really need to solve this.

Uploading with FTP fails on our Galaxy, because the /tmp directory has not enough space. How can I hack in the Galaxy code base that the temporary directory needs to be /mnt/galaxydb/tmp ? Another solution: how can I provide a symlink to our FTP directory?

Thanks for any hint,

Joachim

Joachim Jacob, PhD

Rijvisschestraat 120, 9052 Zwijnaarde
Tel: +32 9 244.66.34
Bioinformatics Training and Services (BITS)
http://www.bits.vib.be
@bitsatvib