Hello all,

I have a set of galaxyised R scripts, called directly via 'Rscript', which I run in workflows for microarray analysis.

I would like to collect the parameters used at each step, for report generation, re-runs and provenance. My Galaxy noob instincts tell me to have each script 'output its inputs' to a file, several of which I would collate at the end of the workflow.

Is there, as I suspect, a better way of doing this? I'm sure Galaxy has the info somewhere, I'm just not sure how to get at and use it. Is there a global variable I can pass from the tool xml that can be used to access this info?

All pointers appreciated.

Thanks,

Jon

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.