Hello,

Is there a way to do one or both of the following:
1) Group a set of related parameters together on a tool page
2) Put a separator in between related groups.

I have a tool with lots of parameters. It's ok to have them all on one
page but I'd like to have some space or a line between the related
groups (and maybe even a header for the group) so that users know
which parameters are related.

Thanks,
Dan