On 08/17/2012 06:41 PM, Dan Tenenbaum wrote:
Hello,

Is there a way to do one or both of the following:
1) Group a set of related parameters together on a tool page

For this we use the (unfortunately) deprecated <page> tag set, see:
http://wiki.g2.bx.psu.edu/Admin/Tools/Tool%20Config%20Syntax#A.3Cpage.3E_tag_set

We haven't figured out how to use the recommended "refresh_on_change" to recreate the <page> tag functionality, ie having several differnt pages, one after the other.

Regards, Hans

2) Put a separator in between related groups.

I have a tool with lots of parameters. It's ok to have them all on one
page but I'd like to have some space or a line between the related
groups (and maybe even a header for the group) so that users know
which parameters are related.

Thanks,
Dan