On Tue, Aug 21, 2012 at 4:18 PM, Hans-Rudolf Hotz <h...@fmi.ch> wrote:
> HI
>
>
> We have been struggling with this problem since we updated to
> "changeset:6799:40f1816d6857" (March 12, 2012 release). We never had the
> time to figure out whether it was a bug or whether we made a mistake.
> Unfortunately, it now has reached a point where we have a serious problem
> with our production server.

I saw something funny like your screenshot of the funny with labels
on our machine when I last modified our tool XML file. It seemed to
be caching something from the old XML...

Note so far we've not installed anything automatically from the toolshed
(just manually). I've not dug into the issue - just mentioning this as a
clue that this is probably not unique to your Galaxy installation.

Regards,

Peter
___________________________________________________________
Please keep all replies on the list by using "reply all"
in your mail client.  To manage your subscriptions to this
and other Galaxy lists, please use the interface at:

  http://lists.bx.psu.edu/

Reply via email to