Dear all,

Is there any way for a Tool Shed bundle (or individual tool)
to declare a dependency on another Tool Shed bundle (and
ideally a minimum version) which provides a datatype?

For example, the 'emboss_5' suite depends on the
'emboss_datatypes' entry. Likewise the ncbi_blast_plus
suite depends on 'blast_datatypes' to define the 'blastxml'
format (and soon nucleotide and protein BLAST databases).

As a specific case, I'd like to update my 'blast2go' wrapper
to say it now also depends on blast_datatypes because it
uses the 'blastxml' format.

Similarly some of my sequence filtering/selection tools
could be expanded to handle other formats like 'genbank',
which is defined in the 'emboss_datatypes' repository.

Regards,