Hi galaxy users,

I configured galaxy with external ldap authentification using apache proxy,
so my galaxy users are automatically created in galaxy database.
When I want to configure proftpd to work with galaxy as it is mentionned in
galaxy wiki, authentification fails on the ftp because registered password
in galaxy_user table mismatchs ldap user password encrypted in SHA1. It
seems to be a randomly created password.
If I manually translate the ldap password to SHA1, and modify it in
galaxy_user table, ftp login works correctly.
I wonder how passwords are inserted in galaxy database when users are
automatically created ? Is there a way to go through this ?

Thanks, Laure