Hi all,

I have a new project that requires setting up a local Galaxy instance for a
client including integrating new tools and some reference data sources.

I'm new to the Galaxy community so am also learning along the way.

There's been a request to integrate the ANNOVAR tool for their system.

I've searched the mailing-list archive and found this question was posed
earlier in the year but there was no reply.

I couldn't find any tool wrappers for it on Toolshed, but considering it is
such a widely-used tool, I'm wondering whether anyone has any knowledge if
this tool has been wrapped for Galaxy before?

Many thanks,

Xin-Yi

Xin-Yi Chua
Senior Bioinformatician

Queensland Facility for Advanced Bioinformatics
Level 6, QBP
University of Queensland, Q4072

T:    +61 (0)7 3346 2125

M:  +61 (0) 439 783 953