Hello Joachim,

You may be the first that has tried this, so you're covering new territory.
You'll have to manually change the entries in the hgweb.config file located in
your Galaxy install directory.  If your tool shed then starts up and you can
point your browser to it, you should reset the metadata on all repositories
using the "Reset selected metadata" option on the tool shed's Admin menu.  Let
us know if this does not work.

Greg Von Kuster