Dear Galaxy,

Last night (1AM) and today (10:45AM) I have not been able to return results
with the operate on genomic intervals, intersect tool. For example if I
upload ChIP-seq peak replicates in .gz format (downloaded directly  from
ENCODE), no results are returned when they are intersected with each other
(or with themselves). If I use the Join tool I indeed am able to join many
intervals as would be expected. Not sure if I am doing something wrong this
time.....

Here is a shared history link to give  an example:

 https://main.g2.bx.psu.edu/u/mdwilson/h/intersect-test

Best regards,
Mike