hey galaxy,
Has anyone seen this error when downloading files through the API?

"TypeError: display_data() got an unexpected keyword argument 'key'"

It works for the majority of my files, but fails on "wig" files. This
problem recently occurred when I updated my galaxy code about 2-3 weeks
ago. The weird thing is that I can see the file if I remove the API key
from the url. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

My url string:
http://127.0.0.1:8080/datasets/86889e19bba829b0?key=35a24ae2643785ff3d046c98ea362c

### Error Traceback ###
File
'/Users/richardpark/Projects/galaxy-central/eggs/WebError-0.8a-py2.7.egg/weberror/evalexception/middleware.py',
line 364 in respond
  app_iter = self.application(environ, detect_start_response)
File
'/Users/richardpark/Projects/galaxy-central/eggs/Paste-1.6-py2.7.egg/paste/debug/prints.py',
line 98 in __call__
  environ, self.app)
File
'/Users/richardpark/Projects/galaxy-central/eggs/Paste-1.6-py2.7.egg/paste/wsgilib.py',
line 539 in intercept_output
  app_iter = application(environ, replacement_start_response)
File
'/Users/richardpark/Projects/galaxy-central/eggs/Paste-1.6-py2.7.egg/paste/recursive.py',
line 80 in __call__
  return self.application(environ, start_response)
File
'/Users/richardpark/Projects/galaxy-central/eggs/Paste-1.6-py2.7.egg/paste/httpexceptions.py',
line 632 in __call__
  return self.application(environ, start_response)
File
'/Users/richardpark/Projects/galaxy-central/lib/galaxy/web/framework/base.py',
line 160 in __call__
  body = method( trans, **kwargs )
File
'/Users/richardpark/Projects/galaxy-central/lib/galaxy/web/controllers/dataset.py',
line 288 in display
  return data.datatype.display_data(trans, data, preview, filename, to_ext,
chunk, **kwd)
TypeError: display_data() got an unexpected keyword argument 'key'

thanks,
Richard Park