Hi,

Recently, I tried to run galaxy on our cluster and got the following error
messages when I was trying to run samtools.
Everything is running well when I run it on a local machine. Once I switch
it to cluster, the conversion could not be successfully executed.
I checked the version of python, they are all v2.6.6 on both head and nodes
machines.
Anybody can help me on this issue?

Thanks a lot in advance!

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/home/gxu/galaxy_dist/tools/samtools/bam_to_sam.py", line 10, in
<module>
    from galaxy import eggs
  File "/home/gxu/galaxy_dist/lib/galaxy/__init__.py", line 5, in <module>
    __import__( "pkg_resources" ).declare_namespace( __name__ )
  File "/home/gxu/galaxy_dist/lib/pkg_resources.py", line 698, in <module>
    class Environment(object):
  File "/home/gxu/galaxy_dist/lib/pkg_resources.py", line 701, in
Environment
    def __init__(self, search_path=None, platform=get_supported_platform(),
python=PY_MAJOR):
  File "/home/gxu/galaxy_dist/lib/pkg_resources.py", line 96, in
get_supported_platform
    plat = get_build_platform(); m = macosVersionString.match(plat)
  File "/home/gxu/galaxy_dist/lib/pkg_resources.py", line 221, in
get_build_platform
    from distutils.util import get_platform
ImportError: No module named distutils.util