Dear list members,

Did anyone migrate the Galaxy database from MySQL to Postgres lately?
Any verified script available? Simple solution by adding a postgres
flag in mysqldump
(http://dev.list.galaxyproject.org/MySQL-2-Postgres-td4139570.html)
didn't work for me. It throws lots of syntax errors on int(), double
quote, etc.

My mysql version: 14.14, distribution 5.5.25a
My postgres version: 9.1

I am now on a quest following the suggested list at:
http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Converting_from_other_Databases_to_PostgreSQL#Scripts.2C_programs

I appreciate if someone can share his or her experience on this.

Thanks a lot,
Leon

--
Hailiang (Leon) Mei