Hi all;
I've been working on updating the bam_to_bigwig tool in the Toolshed
with an improved wrapper from Peter and Lance:

http://toolshed.g2.bx.psu.edu/repository/view_repository?id=2498224736779bdb

I pushed updates to the mercurial repository and now the latest revision
is at 3:294e9dae5a9b. However, the pull down menu under 'Repository
revision' doesn't provide the option to get the more recent revisions.
The most recent version is the older 1:0ff100a057ef.

Do I need to make any other changes to get the toolshed to recognize the
updated revision? Apologies if I'm missing something obvious or have
gotten out of sync. I'm trying to catch up on all the great toolshed
improvements. Thanks much,
Brad