Hi all,

I wonder if somebody with experience could enlighten me on these issues regarding authentication of users.

- is it possible to have LDAP integration simultaneously with local Galaxy users. What I want to reach is when LDAP integration is working, that I can still add users through the Galaxy admin interface (users that are not present in the LDAP).

- is there a way to transfer all histories, workflows and visualisation to another user? For example, an existing user receives a new email and password, and want to transfer all his/her stuff to this new account. Can this be done? I was thinking about when a user gets transferred to the LDAP, he/she would be able to transfer all data from the old account to the new account.

Thanks,
Joachim

--
Joachim Jacob, PhD

Rijvisschestraat 120, 9052 Zwijnaarde
Tel: +32 9 244.66.34
Bioinformatics Training and Services (BITS)
http://www.bits.vib.be
@bitsatvib