Hi Galaxy team,

I am wanting to know where to find the queue that stores all tool's that
are going to be executed in the pipeline.

For example, I am running a workflow of 5 tools all linked together (the
details are not important). Programatically I wish to know the names of the
tools that are going to be run.

This is because I wish to perform some pre-run analysis on all the tools in
the workflow before they get executed.

Thanks,
Edward Hills

Department of Biochemistry,