hi guys,

I have been trying to clean up some old histories and datasets on our local
galaxy. I have spotted one very old dataset file with big size didn't get
removed no matter what.

I went to check the reports webapp, that dataset isn't on the largest
unpurged data files list (despite it has bigger size).

Then I moved on to checking the database, no history or library associates
with that dataset. Finally, I found its trace in job_to_input_dataset, so I
could identified the job id and found that it's the file created by history
Export to File.

I also find relevant entry in job_export_history_archive. Since such
datasets are not associated with any history, library, the documented
dataset cleanup method does not work on them.

Any suggestion?

Regards,
Derrick