Good Afternoon!
I need a help.
I am developing a tool in the galaxy, but I have a process that runs in the
background, so that it terminates an email is sent to the user informing
the end of the run, I could send the data via email, the more I need to
return the data in a archive. zip to the galaxy, however only if you are
not running in the background.
A nice idea would be so user login or update your list of jobs I return to
him the result of the execution of my tool.
Hugs.

--

*Alfredo Guilherme*

*