Please keep all replies on the list by using "reply all" - this way, others might be able to jump in and provide further help.

Regards, Hans

On 09/16/2012 09:25 AM, Edward Hills wrote:
Hi Hans,

Thanks for that however I need to do this programmatically without
access to the UI. I am building a resource monitor / predictor for
Galaxy and so need to know all the tools in the workflow before it
executes and only from the command line.

Thanks,
Ed

On Thu, Sep 13, 2012 at 6:59 PM, Hans-Rudolf Hotz <h...@fmi.ch