Hi Ken,

You will need to install Cuffmerge and then link it in the same way that the other tools were added. This wiki has details: a link to the dependencies (versions) and how to configure paths/ENV set up:

http://wiki.g2.bx.psu.edu/Admin/Config/Tool%20Dependencies

If you need more help, please let us know. Please be sure to keep the galaxy-dev list on the cc - this group is great at troubleshooting local install issues.

Thanks!

Jen
Galaxy team