Hi all,

I'd like to check (before I try this), if is this expected to work or not?

For the normal tool wrappers, is it possible to rename the XML
file (but leave the tool ID inside the XML file unchanged), and
have this *just work* (TM) when automatically updated via the
ToolShed?

Similarly, for the new 'blast_datatypes' Tool Shed entry, can
I rename xml.py which defines the file format(s) to something
like ncbi_blast.py (and update the datatypes_conf.xml
ToolShed file to match)? My desire here is partly to avoid
the current namespace clash with galaxy.datatypes.xml
but also that I intend this to include other non-XML BLAST
formats as well (e.g. BLAST database).