Excellent. :)

I had considered adding an exit code column but had avoided touching
the database at first. Migration could be a little tricky. If we assume that
there are few (or even zero) tools checking stdout/stderr/exit codes, then
we could assume that a job failed if it had any stderr text. Then we would
need appropriate backfilled exit codes - say, 0 for success and -1 for error.
Would that make sense?

-Scott