Hi,
I have a question regarding the param tag. I would like to pass on the
user email to a external python script. I tried to use it like this:

<param name="email" type="hidden" value=$__user_email__ />
<param name="experiment" type="select" label="Experiment" help="select
Experiment"           refresh_on_change="true"
dynamic_options="getExperiments(email)"/>

This does not work. Ideally I would like to have something like this:
  dynamic_options="getExperiments($__user_email__)"

Has someone done this before?

Cheers
Manuel

--
Manuel Kohler
Center for Information Sciences and Databases (C-ISD)