Kevin,

Correct, converting from 2bit to fasta shouldn't cause any problems.

   --Dave B.

On 9/25/12 03:20:14.000, Kevin Y wrote:
Hi,

Thanks for providing the indexes via rsync::
http://wiki.g2.bx.psu.edu/Admin/Data%20Integration

We've, noticed that despite soft links pointing to it, there are no .fa
files for example in hg19/seq/
However there are 2bit files.

Would you guys recommend we convert them from 2bit to fasta?

Thanks,
Kevin.