Try updating again and see if that fixes the issue. We've been refactoring
JavaScript dependencies, which may have caused some temporary problems.

In general, if you're going to use/track galaxy-central, you'll need to be both
persistent and patient because, as a development repository, things may not
work and/or you may have to pull additional changesets in order to fix problems.

Best,
J.