Hi,
I have workflows where I would like to rename the item at each step. The
reason for this to have a proper naming.
What I did is to use the renaming option in the workflow editor. I
specified the 'New output name:' to ${input}
This does not work.
Is there any variable which works or is there a easy way in doing this?
Any help or hint is appreciated.

Cheers
Manuel

--
Manuel Kohler
Center for Information Sciences and Databases (C-ISD)