On Wed, Sep 26, 2012 at 2:20 PM, Liisa Koski <liisa.ko...@basf.com> wrote:
> Thanks Peter,
> It was in fact the snffier  type.  I changed it to <sniffer
> type="galaxy.datatypes.blast:BlastXml"/>

And its all working now (as far as you can tell)?

> I am using the July07 distribution. The reason I installed the datatypes
> manually is because when I did it via the directions with the toolshed all
> my workflows that used blast tools were broken. They could no longer find
> the blast tools. So I immediately removed the toolshed installation and
> tried to set up as before. With the blast wrappers back in the
> tools/ncbi_blast_plus directory. Now my workflows are functional again.

That is strange - and one for the Galaxy team to puzzle over.
I've not tried this myself (since I'm actively developing the
BLAST+ wrappers, and often trying things before pushing
them to the ToolShed for wider user, it is easier for me to
install them locally via the manual route).

Thanks for your feedback,