Hi Liisa and Peter,

There was an issue if your workflows were created using the ncbi blast tools
from the distribution (e.g. versions 0.0.11) and you only had installed the
latest tools from the toolshed (e.g. versions 0.0.13). This has been corrected
in changesets 7754:371f6770d25c through 7756:c76e2882d2d2 and will be available
in the next distribution. Please let us know if you are still experiencing
issues after the update us released.

The preferred method for handling tools that have been migrated is to use the
provided migration scripts (in this case ' sh
./scripts/migrate_tools/0004_tools.sh' or  'sh
./scripts/migrate_tools/0004_tools.sh install_dependencies') and then starting
the Galaxy server; after running the migrations to get the original tool
versions installed, you can then install the the newest versions of the tools
via the admin interface. However, using the migration scripts is optional, and
you can always install the original tools via the admin interface, or manually,
if that is desired.

Thanks for using Galaxy,

Dan