Hi Nate,

Thanks. However, I am not sure how to proceed setting up two different web frontends. The idea is to have a galaxy-dist-local set up with use_remote_user = False and a galaxy-dist-ldap with the only difference in universe_wsgi being remote_user = True? How to proceed then? I let both services run on a different port, and I provide an online link to the Galaxy login page for LDAP users and a link to Galaxy login page for local users? However, I have several webhandlers configured, besides one job manager and some job handlers.

Thanks,
Joachim

Joachim Jacob, PhD

Rijvisschestraat 120, 9052 Zwijnaarde
Tel: +32 9 244.66.34
Bioinformatics Training and Services (BITS)
http://www.bits.vib.be
@bitsatvib