Yes there is, the setup is just not documented very well at this point...

Also, are you familiar with the cloud concepts or just looking to use
Galaxy?

The basic approach is to setup a CloudMan (usecloudman.org) machine image
on the local cloud (using the image building process from
https://github.com/chapmanb/cloudbiolinux is the recommended method).
Install Galaxy as well as all of its tools, dependencies, and reference
data on the appropriate block storage volumes and turn those into snapshots
(see this paper for the architecture overview
http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/cpe.1836/full and then Galaxy's
wiki (http://wiki.g2.bx.psu.edu/Admin) for the details on how to set
everything up). Beyond that, it's a matter of making sure it all works as
desired on your setup. You'll probably also want to use a version of the
code similar to https://github.com/chapmanb/biocloudcentral to launch
instances because for the non-amazon case, the user data (
http://wiki.g2.bx.psu.edu/CloudMan/UserData) required by an instance is a
bit tedious to compose by hand (the user data link just explains what the
user data is but the full set of user data fields required for non-amazon
clouds is not yet documented - I'll do that soon).

Hope this helps. I'm also CCing the galaxy-dev mailing list because others
may be interested in this topic as well.
Enis