We found the cause, there are some corrupted file under
database/compiled_templates, we clean up that folder and allow Galaxy to
Now it's working.
On Wed, Oct 3, 2012 at 11:33 AM, Jeremy Goecks <jeremy.goe...@emory.edu>wrote:
> > We are using Sep 7 release of galaxy-dist. Strange enough we have a QA
> galaxy which is almost identical to the production one except it uses
> /galaxy_qa as prefix and a different database, but workflow editor works
> The best idea is to update to the most current release (Sept. 20) and see
> if that solves the issue. If not, let us know.
Please keep all replies on the list by using "reply all"
in your mail client. To manage your subscriptions to this
and other Galaxy lists, please use the interface at: