Hi All,

Just a quick question regarding file compression.
We have a galaxy instance with limited space and a few
people are trying to start working on our server.

They will mainly be working with vcfs is there a way to make
galaxy keep the vcfs in gz format until they are needed. I know this
will slow down operations but it is a requirement as the will be copying the vcfs
around etc.

Cheers James.